BLACKMAIL #4 FOR THE 2017/18
A bumper edition awaits now that both the Men's and Women's are off and running, featuring:
- REPRESENTATIVE NEWS: MEN AND WOMEN - MEN'S RESULTS: ROUNDS 1 AND 2 - PG'S OFF ROLLING AND TUMBLING - GREY GUMS SUBSCRIPTIONS - FEES AND CLOTHING DEADLINE - WOMEN'S MATCH REPORTS - HARPO'S VAULT: "WELL DONE" - ONE LINERS - MTO FACE-LIFT - MEET PADDY MURTON - FISH'S FACTS AND FIGURES - INTRODUCING MICHAEL HO-SHON - CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP LADDER - PRESS CLIPPINGS
To read, CLICK on the below logo:
BIG RANGERS REPRESENTATION IN WOMEN'S U/15 AND U/18 NATIONAL TITLES
Congratulations to our Women's Rangers (all 18 of them) recently selected to represent their State as part of the U/15 and U/18 NSW Metro and ACT/NSW Country teams to take part in the Cricket Australia National Championships.
Team selections including reserve players across U/15 and U/18 NSW Metro and ACT/NSW Country include:
- U/18 NSW Metro: Isabelle Afaras, Jordann Johnson, Sarah Turner
- U/18 ACT/NSW Country: Rachel Trenaman, Tilly Lugg, Abbey Taylor, KT Beaumont, Alisha Bates, Allison McGrath
- U/15 NSW Metro: Shivani Mehta, Annabel Hutt, Sarah Hunter
- U/15 ACT/Country: Grace Dignam, Julia Bassett, Hannah Green, Maddie McGuigan, Sophie Shelley, Clare Webber
All players will have intensive State training over the next month, and some will have the opportunity to play for the CA XI teams following CA Camps in Brisbane in mid-October 2017.
The U/18 National Championship will be taking place in Canberra from 27 November – 7 December 2017. The U/15 teams will travel to Adelaide for their National Championship, taking place from 17 January 2018.