UPDATE AS AT 19 SEPTEMBER - MEN'S NSW PREMIER CRICKET DRAWS AND PROGRAMS 2020/2021
Please click on our valued Sponsor's logo above to visit their website.
Men's Premier Cricket First and Second Grade draws are now available - CLICK HERE to view.
CLICK HERE to find the 2020/21 Men's NSW Premier Cricket programs.
All Men's Premier Cricket draws will soon be published in MyCricket.
COVID-SAFE PRE-SEASON TRAINING
Welcome to the 2020/21 season with the Rangers, and as you can appreciate in these unprecedented times, things are a little different to the past.
For details of our upcoming pre-season training and fitness sessions planned, please refer to the Club's Team App for the schedule.
Please find some information around the COVID-19 restrictions ahead of pre-season training to ensure that everyone is across it all. As you know there can be real consequences, if restrictions are ignored (Ruby Princess, Crossroads etc) so the Club wants to ensure the safety of all our members and their families by following these guidelines closely.
This will probably take you at least 20 minutes to read and take in, but it is vital that you have read all the documents and understand what your responsibilities are as a player before attending training.
Please read through the resources at this link before training: "Cricket Australia - Return To Training" – particularly this one: "Cricket Australia - Covid-19 Detailed Guidelines".
If you have any questions, please make contact with Daniel Anderson (0413 869 757) or Craig Hambleton (0414 434 409).
DIGITAL SIGN-ON REGISTER
All players, coaches and volunteers must sign in via the NDCC digital attendance register at this link before joining any session.
- No sharing of balls. Ideally bring your own but if that’s not possible it must stay with you for the session before being placed in the bag after being wiped down.
- No throwing the ball back to the bowler, aim to tap it back along the ground as much as possible.
- No shining the ball with saliva.
- No handshaking, hi fives or hugs.
- Physical distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- Maximum of 5 people per net at any one time.
- Must arrive at training as ready to go as possible eg: shoes on etc. Use the mantra ‘Get In, Train, Get Out’.
- Everyone must read and understand the ‘return to train’ guidelines.
- All players must have their own equipment – no sharing of gloves, pads or helmets.
- Everyone must have their own water bottle.
- All players should bring their own sanitiser if possible and wash their hands regularly.
- Try to avoid touching your own face.
- We must follow the guidelines and restrictions of the indoor centre if they are stricter than the cricket Australia guidelines.
- No one is to attend training if they have any symptoms of covid-19 or have been in contact with someone who has had covid-19 in the past 14 days.
Saturday September 19, 2020 7:33PM