SOCIAL WOMENS CRICKET BACK IN 2022!
Please click on our valued Sponsor's logo above to visit their website.
Social Women’s Cricket is back at ND’s in 2022! There are a few changes this season due to renovations at Mark Taylor Oval so the details of our program are as follows:
- NEW NAME: Women’s Social Smash – Northern District CC
- NEW VENUE THIS SEASON: Asquith Oval
- TIMES: 6:45pm – 8:15pm under lights
- COME AND TRY LAUNCH NIGHT: Wednesday, 19 January 2022 (due to no session on Australia day on 26th January)
- 7 WEEK PROGRAM: (plus free launch night) - Program starts Wednesday, 2 February and ends Wednesday, 16th March
- COST: $70 ($10 a week!)
Social cricket uses a soft ball and has a clear purpose – to get more women on the other side of the fence. At ND’s we have so many fantastic women involved in the club as players, volunteers and supporters and we would love to see you all come along and get to play your own game! We will also have some fun theme nights throughout the season and will be able to take song requests with our new Bluetooth speaker… We encourage all players to get their mum, partner, wife, daughter or friends involved!
To register for the program please CLICK HERE and no experience playing cricket is needed!
Everyone is welcome to come along to our Come & Try/ Launch night on the 19th January and blowout the cobwebs if you aren’t away on holidays, but please let us know you are coming along to the Come and Try/ Launch Night BY CLICKING HERE.
If you have any questions, please email Daniel Anderson HERE.